Upcoming event: SME Technology Interchange, February 19, 2014Posted: 28 Jan 2014
The Center for Automotive Research is supporting the 2014 SME Technology Interchange featuring NASA Technologies.
SME and the New Economy Initiative (NEI) invite you to explore 25 of the most relevant NASA-developed technologies available for YOUR implementation, development and more. With a focus on prime Detroit region sectors like advanced energy, automotive and innovative manufacturing, you are sure to find ideas and potential partnership opportunities to expand or just improve your manufacturing.
February 19, 2014
College for Creative Studies, A. Alfred Taubman Center for Design Education
Attend this one-of-a-kind technology showcase to:
- See mature technologies ready for commercialization
- Connect with new supply chain partners
- Learn about NASA technologies, and uncover opportunities to partner with NASA on technology development
- Create new business opportunities for your company
- Meet with major research companies to form technology development partnerships
- Find resources to support your efforts in Resource Row
SPECIAL KEYNOTE PRESENTATION
NASA Technology and Lotus Engineering Products and Services
Gregory E. Peterson, Lotus Engineering
Don’t miss this presentation to discuss challenges facing the automotive industry today, enabling technologies to meet these challenges, and holistic approaches for implementing numerous NASA developed technologies into mainstream automotive products. Register here: http://www.sme.org/smetech/#sthash.DmrIH47m.dpuf